QuickEdit is a fast, stable and full featured text editor for Android devices. It has been optimized for both phone and tablet!
• Enhanced notepad application with numerous improvements.
• High performance with no lag, even on large text files (more than 10,000 lines).
• Easily navigate between multiple open tabs.
• Show or hide line numbers.
• Undo and redo changes without limit.
• Display, increase or decrease line indents.
• Fast selection and editing.
• Physical keyboard support, including key combinations.
• Smooth scrolling, vertically and horizontally.
• Go directly to any specified line number.
• Quickly search and replace.
• Easily input hex color values.
• Automatically detect charset and encoding.
• Auto indent for new lines.
• Various fonts and sizes.
• Preview HTML, CSS and markdown files.
• Open files from recently opened or added files collections.
• Ability to edit system files on rooted devices.
• Access files from FTP, Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive.
• Support both light and dark theme.
• Optimized for both phone and tablet.
Add GitHub integration in storage manager.
Add word wrap toggle in toolbar.
Fixed a GitHub connection bug before Android 8.0.