Neurology: An Illustrated Colour Text, 3rd Edition
Geraint Fuller, Mark Manford | 2010 | ISBN: 0702032247 | English | 152 pages | PDF | 11 MB
An introductory textbook of neurology in the Illustrated Colour Text series, making full use of all the usual features of the series - double page spreads, short paragraphs, summary boxes, attractive use of colour etc.
• Clear explanation of neurological examination - often found very taxing by students.
• Demonstrates how to approach common neurological presentations, such as blackouts and numbness, before moving on to a comprehensive coverage of syndromes and diseases.
• Concentrates on the core curriculum which the medical student really needs to know.
• Updated management in the light of new evidence and new drugs most notably in Parkinson's disease, epilepsy and multiple sclerosis.
• Images, particularly MRI scans, updated with more modern and higher resolution images.
• Includes a new double-page spread on Sleep.
• Extra material added on giddiness to include the head thrust test and Epley's manoeuvre.
Download from free file storage
Fast, Anonymous, Free